11.06.2013

Waiting on FilzFelt

So, the chair is in an unexciting blog stage at the moment...the delayed stage.  I really haven't worked on it in a week because I've been waiting for the felt to arrive.  What have I done with my time you might ask?  Good question, two things:  I've been doing some weekend work during the weekdays (kind of breaking a rule) trying to finish another stool.  I'll probably post it in a week.  

I also went on an adventure up to Fort Bragg to attend a furniture show.  Maybe show is the wrong word, perhaps connoting big events like DUMBO or Dwell on Design, which obviously does not happen in tiny yet wonderful FB.  Instead, this was an exhibition of work from teachers and former alums of College of the Redwoods.  Went with Noah and Max of course.

The famous Little River cemetery blowhole



Of course, I forgot to bring my tent, so we three used this two person tent.  They slept inside, I next to it...just under the jutting rain fly.  Best sleep ever.  


Really great dovetailed boxes.  Look at them facets!  Expect the felt soon...chair is just about finished.